Monday 2 May 2016

Been away a while

Well, it's been quite a while since I've posted on here. I'm going to write more regularly and, thanks to some encouragement from others, continue to research Climate Engineering. My first foray was pretty tough, incredibly fascinating and terrifying in equal measure and I think I had, for want of a better word, a bit of a hangover after the end of the SPICE project. I should add that I made some great friends during the project, learnt a lot and that I am incredibly proud of the work we did and the decision we made. I'm going to try to write weekly, when I can.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings!

    I'm working with David Keith at Harvard to help him create an online course about energy and the environment. It doesn't concentrate on his geoengineering work, but I thought that perhaps your blog readers might be interested in knowing that the course exists. We'd love if you posted a link to this course on your blog.

    Here's a link to the course info page. Let me know if you have any questions about it.

    https://www.edx.org/course/energy-within-environmental-constraints-harvardx-engsci137x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Colin, I'll take a look. Anything that David does is typically well thought out (consider that an endorsement in itself). I'll probably write a short description of the course for my next post...

      Delete