Thursday, 6 August 2026

What's this? Two posts in one day?

The headline is pretty awful. and the lede has produced what can only be described as an avalanche of piss taking form my wife's friends (see below for an example) but overall the piece was decent (a few minor things about SPICE aside that are the received wisdom but incorrect - maybe I'll write about that some day).




It's actually quite rare for a journalist to capture the interviewee's feelings well. In this case Ella did a bang up job with this concluding paragraph: "Even so, he believes the work is worth pursuing. “Many of the people with whom I work would be delighted, and I include myself in this, were there the political will to properly address climate change, which would make climate engineering research unnecessary. But unfortunately that’s not currently the world we live in.”


As for the mirth, I particularly like the giraffe, there's a story there dear reader(s)...




No comments:

Post a Comment